Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day Daddy

This Sunday Mommy and I celebrated Daddy's very first Father's Day together. Before we celebrated on Sunday, Daddy and a bunch of his friends went on a canoe trip while Mommy and I hung out at Auntie Karyn's house with her Son A.J., Auntie Carrie also came over with her daughter Alayna and my Auntie Brianne came over, with some very exciting news. Look for another blog post soon of our weekend. Of course since the Penguins won the Stanley Cup, we got him a ton of stuff with Pittsburgh Penguins Stanley Cup Champions printed on it. We also got him a cool plate that says "Dad's BBQ' for him to put all the meat on after he grills and a wine decanter so he can decant wine by the glass. To celebrate Father's Day Sunday night, Mommy and Daddy grilled steaks on the grill and had a very nice bottle of Red wine, while I slept. I miss all the fun.

Daddy,
Thank you so much for everything you do for me. You are such a hand's on, attentive Daddy and I appreciate everything you do. (I know that Mommy does too.) I love how you are involved with every step of my life. You never missed a doctor appointment before I was born, and you have never missed a check-up since I have been born. You and Mommy make a great team and I love the fact that you both take care of me and share the responsibility. It is so nice to have a Father that is there for me at all times, watching and teaching me to grow. I love how much you love me. I think it is so cute that you always say how cute I am...hey, its all pretty cute! I love you Daddy, so very very much.

He is a picture of me with the BEST DADDY IN THE WORLD. It is from when I was 7 months old but, it is one of my favorites.


2 comments:

Nana said...

O.k. TBC....this one made me cry!
What a wonderful way to honor your Daddy!! You are such a lucky little boy to have such wonderful, caring and loving parents!!
I'm a lucky Nana to have all of you in my life!!!
dadadadadadadadadadadadadada!!
Love you BUNCHES, Nana Banana

Anonymous said...

Tommy ....just think how nice your Mommy would be if she got a big promotion and became the leader of the Central Command of IBM in Kazikstan.

You could be the number 1 Tommy in all the land....and in charge of course.....you could have legions of peeeons changing your poopie doos.