Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tricks and Toys

My latest "Trick" is standing up! Since Memorial Day weekend, I have been pulling myself up to stand. Below is a picture of how I greet Mommy and Daddy in the morning...This particular day I had no idea she was going to bring that darn camera in with her in morning and snap a picture. I still have bedhead but, at least I am a morning person and I always flash a great big smile for whoever comes to my resuce in the morning.


I went shopping with Mommy last weekend and the nice lady that works at Hallmark thought I was very cute and decided to give me this great big red balloon. It was my first balloon ever in my life and boy did I love to stare at it, pull it towards me and then let it go back up in the air. The ribbon was also very tasty.


My Nana got me this play-house for Christmas and I am finally big enough to play with it. I LOVE it so much. It is now one of my favorite toys.


I have the key to the door in my mouth rather then in the door!


When I went to Asheville, Daddy saw this Penguin at the store and thought I HAD to have it since the Penguins are playing for the Stanley Cup Championship. Nana bought it for me but, she thinks she bought it more for Daddy then for me since he wanted it so badly.


Mommy is FINALLY feeding me real food now that she has overcome her "he will choke on it" fear. I had pasta with ground turkey and red sauce and boy oh boy was it good...I squealed with delight from my first bite to my last bite. Bye Bye baby food, hello GREATNESS! One of the best parts is that I can feed myself and I do not have to wait for Mommy to put the spoon in my mouth. I love it!




I have started to pull myself up on everything these days, I am mastering the standing, I just still need work on getting back on the floor.


I just love to playing with my House from my Nana.

2 comments:

Stephanie Wells said...

How nice of you to greet your Mommy and Daddy every morning!!! I bet your Mommy just melts when she sees your adorable face :)

Unknown said...

He is just SO DARN CUTE!!