I was very excited to check out the doggies. Did you notice, I can stand on my own!
I showed up to Nana's house in the cute shirt that she gave to Mommy at her shower, before I was even born. Now that I am such a big boy it fits and I thought it would be so cute to show up wearing it.
The Camp Boys
We all went to the Park to play together. Here I am with my Nana, Uncle Tim, Cousin Aiden, and Daddy! Aiden and I both thought our fingers were very tasty.
My first time sitting in Grass. I was loving it and I even had my socks and shoes off.
Uncle Tim and I were amazed with the beer.
Mommy was very happy to meet her first and only Nephew. Here I am with my cousin and my Mommy.

3 comments:
Oh noooooo.....they cut my hair again......oh.......I feel so shorn.....and next year I am going to by Tuxedo Tommy.......if they keep cutting my hair I may never be able to walk in a straight line and I might however take the ring to the local pawn shop and go and have a beer.......
TBC
I was sooooo happy you came to the mountains to visit me.....we had so much fun and you were such a good boy and made Nana so proud of you!! Sky and Sadie miss you too...they loved giving you kisses and said you taste so good!!! Be sure to tell Mommy and Daddy you want to come back and eat turkey with us on Thanksgiving!! It will be yummy!!
Take care little guy and remember "Nana in Asheville" LOVES YOU!!!
P.S. Don't forget to tell your Daddy Happy Birthday today!!
Daddy got the bestest birthday present today for his birthday....these guys ..... the penguins won????.....well Mommy and Daddy are happy and Papa Tomsche keeps calling and saying silly things VERY LOUD LIKE......"HEEEEEEEEEE SHOOOOOOOOOOOTS AND SCOOOOOOORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND SOMETHING ABOUT "HE BEAT HIM LIKE A RENTED MULE.....????? Whats a mule?????????? and where do you rent one......and why do you beat him......I have so much to learn.....from the crib...
TBC
Post a Comment