I know I am bit late on this, but if you have been keeping up with my blog then you know that I have been very busy lately. Anyways, just the other week we got to celebrate Mommy's first Mommy's Day. We had a really good time strolling around Old Town doing things that Mommy loves to do. If shopping crossed your mind then you are right. Daddy and I hate it, but we endured it for sake of Mommy's Day and we didn't complain a single time. She might not know it, but my enduring silence was part of her gift. When you are not allowed to spend your diaper or college fund then you have to get fairly clever when it comes to gifts. I am really glad there is just a day for Mommy's, because my mommy is the best in the whole world and I love her very much! She is always right there when I drop my pacifier or fill my diaper. :) Daddy tells me that she also does laundry and other crummy chores. Mommy's Day is great cause it gives me a chance to reflect on all the things mommy does for me...including the little ones.
Mommy,
Thanks for everything you do! I can't wait to celebrate you all over again next year! In the meantime, I will see what I can do to make it so that everyday is Mommy's Day!
Love,
Tommy
Here we are at the Cherry Blossom. Mommy always likes to take pictures here. I like it too, but I have been having a hard time looking at the camera lately...there are just so many interesting things that steal my attention.
Here are the cards and wrapped gift that Daddy and I got for Mommy. Daddy spotted me my half of the cash..he said I could pay him back with giggles. If giggles are worth money...then I think I am getting the short-end of the stick here...
Here we are at a local "Make your own wine" place. We didn't make any wine, but we still had a lot of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment