Here I am getting Baptized, I was a real superstar - did not fuss at all, I actually LOVE water!
My family and I during my baptism ceremony, look how happy everyone is.
After I was Baptized the Pastor walked me up and down the aisles of the church to meet the people. Everyone smiled at me and some people even reached out there hands and touched my legs...there was beautiful organ music playing during this and Mommy and Papa Tomsch and Grandma Chooz got all misty eyed...Daddy and Uncle Chad thought that they were just a tad dramatic!
Check out my eyelashes!
Here I am at my reception with my Mommy and Daddy
Daddy, Uncle and Godfather Chad, and me
Here I am with my Papa Tomsch and Grandma Chooz
I wish I could have a Tan like my Great-Uncle Jimmy
Fly me to the moon Great-Aunt Jilly
Here I am with my Godmother's
Here I am with my Second Cousin Melissa and Her Husband Roy and my Third Cousins Erica and Dylan
My Great-Uncle Denny and Great-Aunt Ginny
Me and my Great-Uncle Brian and Great-Aunt Patty...I just love "Grumpy's" mustache, its so much fun to Play with!
Thank you to everyone for all the thoughtful gifts, Mommy is helping me write my Thank You notes.

4 comments:
Tommy:
I am so proud to be your Grandma Chooz. You are a boy with such grace and charm.
I am so looking forward to watch you grow up to be a great man like your Dad and Papa Tomsche and your name sake great grand father-
Dr. Thomas G. Huzella.
Love always.
GC
Grandma Chooz said it best. You are the love of our life and I too enjoyed every minute of the 5 days we spent with you and your parents. I can tell you that you wore us out and we are now residing in a rest home. I am going to use the picture of you in the hat to get us admitted into an over 55 community....you will be the resident of the month.....hope you post that picture real soon.
PT
Hi Tommy! Looks like you had a great time and how special, you have two godmothers!!
I wish I could have been there! Love you very much and you looked so handsome!
Post a Comment