
Tommy had his 9 month check-up today on his 9 month birthday! He was all smiles and grins for his Doctor. He was 20 pounds 8 ounces and 28 inches long. Both are in the 50th percentile, so he is growing right on track. Tommy had a surprise for us when we went into his room this morning. He was STANDING straight up holding on to the crib, smiling and waiting for us to come and get him. Another exciting thing is that Tommy has started to eat other things than just baby food. I finally got past my fear of him choking and gave him puffs over the weekend - boy oh boy did he love them. I also gave him a pickle and some pasta (not at the same time), which he loved. The more food I give him the less he wants to eat his bottle or sippy cup - which thank goodness, I FINALLY have one that he will drink out of. Well, a few sips at least- its a Munchin, and he actually has to suck to get the liquid out....I was trying to give him the Gerber Graduate and Dr. Browns ones that the liquid just pours out of and he was just not having it. Tommy is crawling all over the place these days and is so curious to explore everything he can. Tommy is such a people person. Over the last few weeks our very busy calendar has kept him around so many people and he just loves everyone. We take Tommy to an at home daycare, the daycare owner/operator is actually a friend of ours' mom who watches him. She always says how great he is each day and that he is the best baby she has watched in 30 years. How lucky are we!
Tommy,
We have just loved every minute of the last 9 months. Watching you grow and learn is a true joy. You are our life and our joy and we love you to pieces! We look forward to each and every day with you and we are so grateful to have you as a part of our life! You have only been here for 9 short months but, we could never imagine our lives without you!
Love,
Mommy and Daddy

2 comments:
Tommy-you look so handsome!
What Mommy and Daddy have to do is to post the picture of Tommy in his fisherman's hat. We have it hanging on our refrigerator on purple paper entitled....
The Purple Manor proudly
announces our 55+ citizen
of the month......
We thing that all the over 55 communities would agree that Tommy is the most handsome citizen they have ever come in contact with.
Grandma Chooz and I also wish him the happiest of birthdays every day because every day is another day of joy he brings to us all.
And I remember that Mommy Mollie did the exact same thing every morning when she was just about the same age and I had to find a new way of sneeking into her bedroom and go BOOO! and watch her laugh her head off. She thought I was realllllly silly then...not that she doesn't thing I am still silly to this day.
PT
Post a Comment