Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I turned 10 Months old...at the Beach!

This past weekend I celebrated my 10 month birthday on my very first trip to the Beach. Mommy, Daddy, Papa Tomsch, Grandma Chooz and I all went to Virginia Beach for a long weekend and we had a great time. Here are some pictures from my weekend.

Check it out, Papa Tomsch and I have matching swim trunks


At lunch with my grandparents after a nice swim in the ocean.


A video of Papa Tomsch and I splashing in the pool - I just LOVE the water!


Strolling on the boardwalk with my peeps! Hmmm...is that Santa catchin' some rays on the bench?


I heard that Mommy and Daddy had a night out on the town with Kristen and Bryan to celebrate their engagement while my grandparents watched me. I was able to find photographic evidence also.

2 comments:

Papa Tomsch said...

We had soooo much fun with our little Tommy who has now been officially dubbed "SCOOTER" because he scoots around the house, room where ever he is let loose.....he is a man on a mission.

Happy 4th

PT

Anonymous said...

Tomster,
Uncle Bryan and Aunt Kristen can't wait for your 4th of July post on the blog - we have a feeling we're co-stars that blind in comparison to you! You're our little man and we can't wait to see you again!!

Love,
Aunt KJ and Uncle B