Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

A visit from Auntie Samantha

Last weekend Auntie Samantha came to visit me. She also had floor seats, front and center to go see Billy Joel and Elton John with Mommy but, I really think that I was the main reason for her visit.


We played alot and I showed her how I can make a basket in my mini hoop! She thought I was quite talented and I would clap my hands each time I made a basket!


Here is a pic from the concert, I wish I could have gone...it looks like it was great fun!

3 comments:

pt said...

I think that Tommy will become the slam dunk champion of the NBA one day and then we will all clap for him.

Melissa said...

Yay for Aunt Sam!!!

patty mogan said...

Dear Tommy,

Uncle Brian and I love watching you grow.My you are such a big boy.Thank mommy and daddy for all their hard work so we can enjoy.We check in every week and we don't miss a trick.There's 14 more sleeps till we see you at the beach so the countdown starts.

Love,
Uncle Brian and Aunt Patty