Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 3, 2009

Another new trick

I have been "cruising" the furniture for quite some time but Mommy was having trouble capturing it on video because I am very interested in the video camera and I want to grab it every time she has it out. Well, she finally figured out how to blackmail me to show off my new trick. I will be walking in no time at all check out my new video!

4 comments:

Papa Tomshc said...

It is very sad that a parent has to blackmail a child with goldfish to do a trick.....wait until he figures out that it will take $20 bills to be a trickster. Great video and what a happy boy.

PT

patty mogan said...

Tommy we love how you are walking around the furniture. Mommy and Daddy better watch out,because you're on a roll. Four more sleeps till we see you

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness....my little Tommy is growing into a big boy !!! Walk across the floor and Nana will give you a whole bag of goldfish!!

See ya soon Sweetie!!!

Melissa said...

GO TOMMY, GO!!