Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Birthday Week - My Steeler Birthday Party

Mommy and Daddy had a Steeler themed Birthday Party for me the Saturday after my birthday. It was a great time. So many people that love and care about me came to celebrate.

Check out my very cool cakes. The small one was just for me and the big one was for the guests! The same lady that made Mommy and Daddy's wedding cake made my birthday cakes and boy were they good!


I loved my cake, I also loved all the attention that I got while I was eating it. I kept clapping my hands.....



And cheering for myself!


Here I am with my wonderful parents...


and here playing with my friends!


My friend Braydon helped me open all of my gifts! I could not have done it without his help.


All of my family and friends were so generous to me. I am so very blessed. Mommy wants me to say sorry she has been so delayed with the Thank You notes but she is going to work on them soon.

1 comment:

Papa Tomsch said...

Tommy is a true Huzella....and probably a true Camp also. He likes his food on him more than in him. Wake to go little guy. Maybe next year you will share a zip of Champus with all the Elders. We had sooooo much fun with you this past weekend celebrating Grandma Chooz's 50th birthday. YOI and Double YOI. Too bad the Steelers lost. You gave it your all.

PT & GC