Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 23, 2009

More Tricks

Well fans, I may not be walking yet but I sure am close. I bet this nifty lawnmower from Auntie Samantha may just give me the confidence I need to be able to master walking on my own.


I love water. Every time I escape my Mommy and Daddy I head straight to the bathroom to play with the tub.

5 comments:

papa tomsch said...

This is great. Tommy may be able to replace the kid on 2 1/2 Men real soon. As for a career choice I'm thinking gardener or plumber. What happened to my wannabe shill at Papa Tomsch's Hot Dog Cart?

Can't wait see our wall street exec with his new hair doooooooo

PT

Michelle Salvatto said...

He's too cute! I love the water video. He'll figure it all out soon. Can't wait to see you guys.

Melissa said...

awwwww....auntie samantha always gives the best gifts!!

samanthakobrin said...

Tommy is such a big boy! He will be running down the hall in no time! I miss you.
Happy almost birthday!
I love you.

Anonymous said...

Tommy...This was so much fun to watch.....You were great with that lawn mower. It reminded me of your great-great "Grandpa Ben", he had a lawn care service !!

So I was just wondering..??? Are you gonna be a swimmer or a plumber??

Love ya ...Nana