Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Play Date

The other weekend we all went over to Steve, Karyn, and A.J.'s house for a get together with a bunch Mommy and Daddy's friends and a few of my own. Here is a picture of me playing with A.J.'s favorite new toy...his train set. He was nice to share with Alayna and me.



A.J. and I are growing up to be such great buddies!

3 comments:

The Baskette Boys! said...

I'm a star and love that video! It was so fun to see myself push my friend Tommy all around. Next time we'll go EVEN FASTER!

Papa Tomsch said...

What a ride!!! Except for the many collisions and excessive speeding. AJ pushing much to fast. Looks like the fasted train in all the world....in fact it looks like Tommy in Thomas the Train's train....I wonder if Tommy should collect royalties?

PT

Papa Tomsche and Grandma Chooz said...

To my favorite little guy:
Of course your Grandma Chooz and Papa Tomsche will get you your special train for your birthday.
But, don't tell your parents---it's a surprise!
See you soon.
Love,
GC