Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bethany Beach

A couple of weekends ago we all went to Bethany Beach with Mommy's family. There were so many kids for me to play with. We all had a great time. Here are some pictures of me playing with all my new friends.









Check out the video of my first dance - Uncle Brian is very funny!


I am a pro at the stairs!

2 comments:

Papa Tomsch said...

Boy can that Tommy zip up the stairs. He will be walking I bet by his birthday next week...I think that Grandma Chooz and I will take him on a stroll to the park and the swings by the time we arrive.

PT

patty mogan said...

Tommy, You got some great moves.Uncle Brian loves dancing with you.Thank you for coming down to Bethany Beach with us hope you can come down next year,same place different year.
Love,Uncle Brian &Aunt Patty

p.s. You did a great job on the stairs.