Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 23, 2009

My First Haircut, in honor of my First Birthday

The weekend before my Birthday, when my Nana was here, we all went to a very special "kids only" haircut place and I got my very first haircut to prepare for all of my birthday celebrations.  Apparently my parents were not digging my baby mullet.  I was such a good boy during my haircut.  I sat very still and let the nice lady cut my hair.  I must say I look quite handsome with my new do!

This is me the night before my haircut, right after my bath so it was very crazy but...it lets you all see how long it really was.















Getting ready for my haircut.















My very first curl that was trimmed.



I was such a good boy during my entire haircut!



















Look at all the hair that I had cut off!















Here I am after my haircut, my Mommy said that I went from a little boy to a little man in just a matter of a few minutes.   Check out my shirt, it says "Lock up your Daughters" - Mommy says I am quite a stud.
















My certificate

2 comments:

Meri said...

So cute! What a handsome little man. He has more hair than Becca for sure! :)

Papa Tomsch said...

My goodness Tommy!!!! You are the best and the cutest puhson in the whole wide world. Grandma Chooz and I wish you and your Mommy and Daddy a wonderful time out in the wine country. I hope that they will share some of the wonderful grape juice with you. You have the cutest haircut in the whooooole world and I think you had your eye on the lovely stylist you little devil.....
Love
PT & GC