The first celebration was the weekend before my birthday my Nana Banana came to see me. We had a great time and she brought me some very nice presents and got me a BIG BOY car seat. I am so excited to get to ride in it.
Here are some pictures. Look for 3 more posts to come, I had an amazing birthday with so many people that love and care about me.
I love my Nana.
Cheers, Happy Birthday to me! Where is my champagne?
Opening gifts from Nana.
My very first cake.
As you can see, I loved the cake!
Clean up time.
Check me out in my Big Boy car seat....THANK YOU NANA!

1 comment:
Awww Tommy you look so handsome in your BIG BOY seat!!
I have to tell you this...your Mommy gave you the "whole cake" and Daddy was the one flipping out because of the huge mess you made!!
You rubbed that cake all over your self and clapped your hands several times and cake (and frosting too) was flying all over the kitchen. It took 2 baths just get it off!! Mommy just kept laughing and taking pictures....it was lots of fun!!!!
Hugs and Kisses!!!
Nana
Post a Comment