My Nana came to town to visit me the weekend before my actual birthday and celebrate it early. We had a GREAT time together. It was restaurant week here in Old Town Alexandria so after we picked her up at the airport we went to one of my favorite restaurants (I love the piggie napkin holders) Jackson's 20 for a very reasonably priced 3 course meal. Mommy has just discovered the GREAT deals that there are during restaurant week...next year our family will be taking much more advantage of this!
The next day Nana, Mommy and Daddy had a little birthday celebration for me. Nana bought me a Cake and the lady in the bakery said she could not write on it but, they would let Mommy do it so, she did just that!!!!
Thanks Nana for my Buzz and Woody presents - I LOVE THEM!
I even made sure that they got cake!
Dinner at Mommy and Daddy's favorite restaurant - Il Porto, in Old Town Alexandria before Mommy and Nana went to see Wicked at the Kennedy Center Downtown

No comments:
Post a Comment