It started off with Daddy making me his famous Mickey Mouse pancakes.
Then we headed to a super fun place called...JW Tumbles.
My FAMILY picture. I love that my Mommy and Daddy dressed up for the Toy Story Theme. Mommy was Woody (Note the hat and shirt) and Daddy wore my favorite character BUZZ LIGHTYEAR on his shirt. What fun parents I have!
My Pudgy (currently being shortened to just Pudg) and Choozie (sometimes shortened to Chooz)
Swinging on the tire swing with my pal Dominic (Tripp and Cate on the slide in the background!)
Circle Time...let the fun get started!!!!
Working on my balance!
BIG Jump!
Check me out in ACTION!!!!
Playing "What time is it Buzz Lightyear" Game!
Cake smile with Auntie Morgan!
One of my Best Buddies...AJ (I think I have mentioned him once or twice).
Pizza Time (My friends Oliva and Aiden are not pictured here)
After Pizza...as we awaited the Cake...I took some pictures with my friends. Here I am with my friends AJ and Alayna. The 3 of us are going to cause some "trouble" one day! Look how sweet and innocent we look here!
Eating Pizza with Tripp and his sister Cate...almost Cake Time!!!!!
MY BIRTHDAY CAKE (*Cake number 3 for those who are counting)
Blowing out the candle was not as easy as it should have been. I think my Mommy put it too far back but, Choozie came in for the assist!
Wow....what a lucky boy I am - look at all the presents from my friends.
At the end of the party we all got to take a ride on the Zipline, what fun...I need to learn to hang on better so I can do this by myself soon!
After the party I headed back to my house for yet, another party. This one was a Dinosaur theme!!!
First order of business...open all these presents. What a lucky boy I am!!!!
Cake number 4 of birthday week!!!
Two words...Kristy Campbell!!
My silly Pudgy and Choozie!

1 comment:
Happy 3rd Birthday Tomster!
Aunt Kristen & Uncle Bryan
Post a Comment