Today was so much fun. I got dressed up in my Santa PJ's and then we pulled out the Christmas decorations, turned on some Christmas music and decorated our new home for the season!
Santa's little elf!
I just love that we have a real wood burning fireplace to hang all of our stocking on!
Perfect place for all my pictures with Santa, I am so excited to see him this year and tell him my special wishes for being such a good boy this year!
My "one a day" Advent Tree Decoration calendar!
See....Mommy, dreams really do come true! A tree by the window for everyone to see as they drive by. So beautiful.
Once the house was decorated, our elf on the shelf, CHIPPY STINKY-PANTS, made his arrival. Here he is all ready for Chrismas Dinner!
Yet another tradition, Pudgy came over a few days after we finished decorating and baking to put the marmalade on Oma's Cookies!


No comments:
Post a Comment