Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

Here are some pictures of my first Christmas Eve in my new house.  It was very exciting to spend this special day at home with my family.  It was also sad remembering those that were lost this year and would not be celebrating Christmas on Earth but, rather up at Baby Jesus's House.

Our tree by the window with all kinds of presents under it.  We all must have been really good this year!

Cheese!

This is a very special picture.  When Sal long was alive, she would get Mommy and Choozie little baby dolls each Christmas.  One with blond hair (to represent Choozie) and the other with brown hair (to represent Mommy).  Since this was our first Christmas without Sal Long...Mommy ordered these little rag dolls in keeping with, and now completing,  the tradition.  There is a little girl with brown hair , one with blonde, and then one more - a blond Angel - that is Sal Long.  She is our Angel looking over us all.  We will put these girls out each year at Christmas to remember that she is always with us!
 

Choozie's "theme" this year was Angry Birds - I got lots of really cool stuff including this super cool hat!

My Mommy got me this Furby I had been asking for...she said she had one when she was little.  It turns out that it is very noisy so, I like to let it sleep a lot!

Smiling with my Choozie.

Once again, it was a collared shirt kind of Christmas for the men....

SHOCKING!!!!!

Ray Long playing Lincon Logs with me!

I am my Mommy's little boy!

The Pudge in all his glory...Schnitzeling

I still have not ventured out and tried Schnitzie, maybe next year....this year I stuck with old faithful - chicken nuggets.  Chippy Stinky-Pants ended up in a wine glass so I was able to move him, without touching him, right by my seat.  I wanted to spend as much time with him as possible because, he leaves tomorrow with Sanata and will not be back until next year.

The Schnitzel-Fest can begin!

Here is the special plate of cookies and milk ready for Santa's arrival.

Super excited for Santa to come to our house tomorrow!!

Giving Chippy Stinky-Pants a little pretend kiss goodnight through the glass!

Nighty night everyone, Santa is on his way, I have been a VERY good boy!

No comments: