Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

This year we did some very NEW stuff  for Christmas, we maybe even started some new traditions!  Rather than cooking, we went out to brunch at The Fairmont hotel in downtown DC and ate in the super fancy Colonnade room.

Check out the HUGE gingerbread house display...FANCY!


This place sure thinks of all the little details...we all got our very own mini gingerbread houses.

Mommy took this picture...almost all of my family getting ready to eat some amazing food.

When it was time to start eating, I naturally headed straight to the dessert table!

 I really loved the harpist.  It was so nice to listen to beautiful Christmas music while I ate my brunch.

Pudgy, do not worry, I will not tell Mommy you said I could have as many desserts as I want...OOPS!

Choozie, Ray Long and me!

Ray Long loves it when I give him BIG SQUUUEEEZZZINS!

I just loved how great the restaurant was decorated...my Mommy loves decorations and well, so do I!

Before we headed out, we stopped to take some family pictures.  Here I am with my Pudgy and Choozie.  Check out Choozie's coat...that was my Sal Long's coat!  I think Choozie looks GREAT in it!


The Camp Family, we all look so nice in our fancy brunch outfits!

After brunch we hosted a party for my entire new neighborhood complete with a Secret Santa gift exchange for the kiddos!  I was excited to show all my hood peeps my new toys and well, one more present was just icing on the cake!
 

Secret Santa exchange...Claudia and I were each others Secret Santa's!


Playing with all the new toys!

Yaaaay for more dessert!  What a GREAT day!!!!

No comments: