Thursday, September 4, 2008
Fashion and a Bath
Today was a pretty busy day for me. Mommy dressed me up in the first outfit she bought for me after getting pregnant. She tells me that she cried when she picked it up...she is so silly. In the late afternoon I had a bath and by the end of the day I was beat! You can see the pictures below. Also, my Papa Tomsche wrote a comment for me based on some discussions we had when he was here - you can see that comment in this section! He is such a silly guy!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well here I am a whole week old. My how time flies. My Mommy and Daddy are great and so are my Papa Tomsch and Grandma Chooz. While they were here, when I had just gotten out of the hospital (if I don't see that place again for a while I'll be the Happiest Camper of them all) Papa Tomsch and I had a very serious conversation about my future. He told me that I was going to grow up and become an entrepreneur (whatever that is) and I would make lots of money being one. He told me that when I am about 3 years old my training for my future will begin. By that time Mommy will have sold the house in Florida and my grandpartents are going to move up here to be with me. Now Papa Tomsch has this idea that he is going to retire and own a hotdog cart and sell Witness Protection Program T-Shirts on the side (he calls it multitasking) and that I am going to be his Shill. I hope that I don't get in trouble but he tells me that I am going to get a special made uniform and that maybe since I am so cute the Oscar Meyer Company will sponsor me and pay for it. I guess we'll have to sell their products. But anyway, my job is to go and walk around the plaza or the Farmer's Market or where ever Papa Tomsch takes me and I am supposed to hand out coupons for the hot dog cart and tell people that my Papa Tomsch has the biggest and best wieners in town.....then I am supposed to smile and continue to the next person. I sure hope that someone teaches me to walk by then. So far all I do is eat and poop and the best part is I can poop my pants and Mommy thinks its cute. Boy is she in for a surprise......I'll bet I'll become one of the greatest poopers of all time. But somebody tell Mommy that she has to be on her toes. Once I poop, she needs to get me a new diaper right away because I'm getting a rash. So let's see.....poop good, rash bad. I am trying to behave, but its not easy....you see so far I have been a prisoner in my crib. As soon as I get done being fed....that's like the funnest thing I do .....and it puts a big smile on Mommy's face (little does she know that I have been a breast man since I don't know when) Papa Tomsch says I get that from his side of the family but Daddy says otherwise. I don't know what they are talking about but I'm picking up bits and pieces. So far I am just listening, my vocabulary is very limited.
LOL!
Post a Comment