Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 5, 2008

Wake, Bounce and Pose...

...that is what the "Newborn Triathlon" is composed of. And you guessed it folks, that is exactly what I did today. Not bad for being just 9 days old, eh? Some of you may not be that surprised because of my natural ability to perform the unexpected (e.g. blogging), but today I even surprised myself. Of course, I must credit my parents with their assistance in documenting this great feat.

The day started off with a gentle waking and big stretch. From there, I moved on to my bouncer (thanks Jesse and Becs!!!). While chillaxin' (that is chilling + relaxing for you older kids) on my bouncer I had an interesting conversation with Mr. Tiger and then I stared at Mr. Giraffe for a bit. "My, Mr. Giraffe, what a long neck you have!" Finally, I found myself in some sort of a Twilight Zone created by Anne Geddes. In reality, it was just my parents entertaining themselves at my expense. Lastly, as you can see, the plus side of jaundice is a nice tan.



So, what's your take on the meaning of life?

Geez, how long does it take you to swallow?

Are you done, yet?

No comments: