Last week my Uncle "Johnny Bravo" stopped by to check me out and see what all the hype was about. As expected, he found me to be pretty cool and he really dug my mittens. He scores pretty high my cool meter as well...too cool for mittens even. I decided we should celebrate this event with a night out on the town. My first night out at that! We decided to take it relatively easy (since I was tired) and save the red paint for another night. You can see me studying the menu below at my favorite Italian ristorante, Il Porto. I asked for the wine list, but everyone just chuckled. I got the last laugh though - I waited till after dessert before I told my daddy that I left my American Express card in my other diaper!


1 comment:
Never leave home with your Diner's Club Tommykins. You forgot to mention what you had for dinner?!
Post a Comment