Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Out for a stroll



A couple days ago I decided to venture outside of the house...without ending up at the Dr's office. It was definitely a nice change. The ride was a bit bumpy and mommy insisted it was the brick sidewalk, but I am not so sure. You can judge for yourself by watching the vid below.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder what that little guy was thinking? Maybe, Holy Crap, where are they taking me?!!! He really is coming up with some cute facial expressions. What a great way to document them!!!

Talk to you soon.
Hugs
Jo-Jo

Anonymous said...

Tommy, first we will get you on two feet then two wheels. You got your daddy to go for a walk, so I am sure you can convince him he needs to let you go for a ride on the back of a motorcycle.

later,
Chad