This year we did something new over Christmas break and headed down to Fort Myers after Christmas to see some of my Family. My Great Nana had not seen me since I was 3 months old and my Mommy thought that it would be nice to arrange a trip to go see her. My Nana thought it was a great idea and she thought it would be a great idea to surprise her. Needless to say - she was VERY surprised and the trip was so wonderful. I just loved my Great Nana's house. Not sure what specifically it was that made me love it so much. Maybe it was the very cool kitty that would hang out outside her house...or the large pink stone cat in the corner...perhaps the fact that Uncle Chad got my favorite movie - Despicable Me - for Christmas and it was on repeat on the TV all weekend...or maybe it was just SO WONDERFUL to have so many members of my Dad's side of the family together for a Christmas Celebration!!! After we came back from the trip I just kept saying to my Mommy, "I go Great nana's House".
When we arrived we went to one of Great Nana's FAVORITE places to eat. The Shrimp Shack. I just loved all the pictures of fish and shrimp all over the wall!

Me and my Great Nana.

Nana Banana and her TommyBoy!

As usual, I was the best helper. I love to help everyone open their presents.

Great Nana was happy to let me help her too!

Here I am with my Uncle Chad (AKA - Crazy Uncle Larry). He is also my godfather and I just love him so much. It was so nice to be able to spend time with him!

My Family!
No comments:
Post a Comment