I made cookies for Santa and set them by the fireplace. (Not sure how Santa will get through this one though...its gas and I do not think there is a chimney).
Traditional Schnitzie Dinner with the family - missing those who are not with us.
Mommy started a tradition with me this year where we did a Chocolate Advent Calendar as well as decorated the Advent Tree (ONE A DAY)!
Just hanging at the kitchen table like a big boy!
I had lots of Hugs and Kisses for my great-grandma Sal (AKA Sal Long)
And also lots of Hugs and Kisses for my great-grandpa Ray Long (AKA Ray Long). It was so wonderful of them to drive all the way to my house to spend Christmas with me. They also brought me so many fun presents - I especially loved ALL the Toy Story stuff.
Mommy and Daddy let me open a few presents on Christmas Eve. I was super excited for this one...
Before bed Mommy played some Christmas music and I danced. Nana will love this video (she wants to buy me tap shoes).

No comments:
Post a Comment