Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

My visit to see Santa

Now that I am getting older and smarter my Mommy and Daddy have been explaining to me who Santa Claus is. Since I LOVE presents, naturally I was very excited by the man in Red who would bring me "Presents" on Christmas Day. Since last year I screamed bloody murder when my parents took me to see Santa...Mommy and Daddy spent a lot of time preparing me for my visit to Santa. I knew I wanted to ask him for a Dinosaur.

Mommy and Daddy explained to me that I had to write Santa a Letter to remind him what to bring to my house on Christmas Day.


Once I was finished writing the letter...I put it into Santa's mailbox


I was very excited - I love to mail letters and this was a very special one.


Santa was really nice to me...he could tell I was a little skeptical. So before we got to the picture taking he read me The Night Before Christmas story.


Then it was picture time.

No comments: