Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day

This year I was so excited for Christmas Day. I had already been to visit Santa, give him my list, and tell him that I wanted a Dinosaur.

When I woke up this is the first thing I got to see when I walked out of my room. The tree had a ton of PRESENTS under it as well as a Red Bag with my name on it. Those were all of my presents from Santa and I was allowed to open those first thing in the morning. The rest of the gifts were the gifts that my family was exchanging.


I went over to the fireplace to see that Santa had eaten all of the cookies I left him as well as drank all of the milk. He also left me a nice card that played music and he wrote that I had been a GOOD BOY and to enjoy all of the presents he had left me.


Santa brought me my Dinosaur!!!!!!!


So many presents from Santa...I LOVED my slinky.

No comments: