
Welcome to my BLOG!
Well, Mommy and Daddy have officially started the waiting game, only 7 days till my due date. Mommy is 100% effaced and the Doctor said I could arrive at any time! Here is a picture of me in my Mommy's Belly! I hope to get here soon because football season is getting ready to start and I have all kinds of cute clothes to wear for the games. I hear I am even going to Tallahassee for FSU's homecoming game, I am so excited!
Check back often for pictures of my arrival and updates of me as I grow up.
Also, here are some pictures of my room - I cannot wait to come home to it!





7 comments:
You're up early Mollie! Can't wait to see the little one.
I can't wait to become an aunt!!! I am so excited to see my little nephew Thomas!!! Let me know a good weekend to come and visit and I will be there for sure!
Erin
We are SOOO very excited for you guys! Can't wait to meet him.
You still look so small! I wish you all the excitement in the world and a safe delivery! Can't wait to hear the news! Miss u all!
Hope you are doing well, Mollie! Thinking of you and wishing you and Ben all the best! Let us know if you need anything!! Can't wait to meet little TBC! Woo hoo!
Brianne :)
I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see the pics of Thomas!
KL,
~Sara
Congrats! And of course you all look amazing. Very cute pics.
Post a Comment