Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

TAA DAA!!!


Hello, World! Here I am in all my splendor! My name is Thomas Benjamin Camp, but you can call me Tommy. I am 7 lbs 7 oz and 20 inches long. I am just over 4 hours old and I already have a long list of accomplishments! Birth, crying and bath time are just a few. Daddy snuck into the nursery after my bath and took this picture while I was catching some serious Z's. I am pretty tired, so I am gonna crash for the night. Check back to my blog regularly, I plan on making daily updates!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

omg, simply ADORABLE Congratulations!!!

The Baskette Boys! said...

Yippeee!!! Welcome Baby Tommy :) What a handsome little fellow. I am so excited to meet you and your friend AJ can't wait to teach you some fun "tricks" when you are older. Sending our love from Ashburn! Wish we could visit the hospital, but we all have colds and will not pass any germs your way!! Virtual hugs are good though ;)

Melissa said...

WOOHOO!!! We've all been waiting for your arrival. Glad you made it here safely.