Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 28, 2008

What a day!

Today was pretty crazy. Aside from all the friendly nurse visits I had a lot of friends poke their heads in to say 'hi', so I was pretty exhausted from putting my best foot forward all day long (a very cute foot as you can from below). I did manage to get some really good pics in today with mom, dad, Papa Tomsche and Grandma Chooz (I put some of those below as well). Tomorrow I finally get to go home, so be sure to check back and see how that exciting adventure unfolds!




2 comments:

Kristy said...

Wow....Tommy your very first car ride. Just think only 16 more years and you will be asking Mommmy and Daddy for the keys!!

Great Grandma Kent sends her love and can't wait to meet you!!

Tons of love and kisses!! Nana

Lola the Cat said...

Love the pictures of the feets. So cute!!