Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hiccup!

Check out this flippin' sweet vid my daddy took while I had the hiccups!

4 comments:

Stephanie Wells said...

Welcome to the world precious Tommy! You are just adorable! We can not wait to meet you little one! We are sending lots and lots of love and kisses from Florida! Ryan and Steph :)

The Baskette Boys! said...

What a great video. I am very impressed at Tommy's blog already. He is so so cute! :)

Kristy said...

Welcome and Happy Birthday Tommy !!
You are a beautiful bundle of joy and I thank God for sending you to us!!
Sent with tons of love and prayers..Grandma Kris/ Nana

Heather said...

He's adorable guys! Congrats! Unfortunately, we won't be able to make it to the hospital to visit, but we'll have to figure out a time once you all have settled in at home that we can come visit with you all and meet Tommy.