I have recently discovered that just about any bodily function that I can conjure up results in cheer, praise and applause. I wonder how long I can keep this up for.
I tried out my swing for the first time today (thank you so much Auntie Jen); you can check my latest video below showing how much I love it!
Lastly, I have my first trick - furrowing my brow! I will see if my daddy can get a pic of it and post it for everyone to see. It is very cute if I do say so myself.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am so glad that my gift is being put to good use! I love all the postings as I get to know Tommy!
Oh my gosh...he is just TOO CUTE!!
Ahh, this brings back so many memories for AJ in his favorite swing. I hope Tommy continues to love it, because it will become your crutch for any fussy night, anytime Tommy gets bored, anytime you need to start dinner...etc etc..I hope we can come by and meet the little man this weekend now that we are all feeling better! Hugs!
OK - he is so cute. What a picture little boy. :)
Post a Comment